bure
Pro
Pro
NHL Team: Batteries :truzzo:

God, give us fobba back!!

Post by bure »

http://hockey.expressen.se/Nyheter/1.17 ... att-hoppas

traduzione:
"He's got a dream of revenge, a dream of a new start in his career, and a burning dream about the Olympics in Canada. But Peter Forsberg knows what waits ahead. One week that will decide his future.
- Right now, everything feels great. You can only hope (everything holds), says Foppa.

He quickly admits that the "brain-ghosts" is still there. Two years ago Peter was going to have a comeback. In this very same town, Jönköping. In Karjala Cup.

No pain.
That time it all ended with a bent down head and a broken foot. But the Peter Forsberg that is back in this town today is another person.
- For the first time in I don't know how long, I'm completely healthy, it's almost a weird feeling. Now everything's healed. It's perfect and I don't feel any pain whatsoever, he says and smiles.

- I can go a 100 % on practice and pull my skates on to the limit without it hurting. If I hadn't been 100 % I wouldn't have come.
But he has learned hockeylife the hard way and doesn't take anything for granted. Everything can be over in a few seconds again.

And he doesn't dare to take anything out in advance.
- Of course it's going to be hard with three games in four nights, you just gotta take one game at a time. You can't do it any other way, but I feel ready.
When was the last time you met your doctor?
- One and a half week ago. I got to see the X-ray plates and everything was fine, so now it's just incredibly exciting to be here. You never get tired of the national team. And it's a bit special to get to play your 100rd game. You're one of the big boys then, he laughs.
Is that important to you?
- Yeah, it came up after the Olympic final, that hell, he's only played 99 games, so it's exciting.

He thinks for a bit. Reflects on how it felt during those few games with Modo earlier this season.
- It felt good. But it's never fun that we lost those games that we did. And it's sad that things are heavy for them right now.
Some fans are still hoping that he will be back in Örnsköldsvik to hunt his first SEL-gold, but if his body holds up it's probably the NHL. The question is which team, and when the decision is going to come.
Maybe the decision come on Sunday, after the last game in Karjala Cup.
- Maybe, I haven't really thought much about when, but it's possible. I have to call up the teams that "are in", and ask if they got a spot, he says.
Which teams are the closest?
- I got my eyes of a few but I don't want to go further into it, he says.

He's got other things on his mind. Like the thursday game versus Czech Republic.
- It's going to be tough. For me it's about taking each games as it comes. I'm really nervous, of course. Like we said, I've been here before and it's been trouble back and forth and it's like the 100th comeback. But it's nice that there's soon going to be a decision on how, where and when. It's fun to be here, get to play hockey again and hang out with the guys.
And the Olympics, to get the opportunity to defend the gold?
- It's of course a dream for everyone to play in the Olympics, and now it's only three and half month left. If you ask me, I would love to play in the Olympics 2022 as well. I have be ready and be selected onto the team as well."

:papa:

:notworthy: :cheer: :notworthy: :cheer: :notworthy:

Pleeeeeeease... fa che sia vero!

(magari coi Caps invece che coi Flyers   :fischia: )
Last edited by bure on 03/11/2009, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.

New York Batteries, the 2009 and 2010 and 2011 (and only) Stanleit Cup Champions.
MikeModano
Senior
Senior

Re: God, give us fobba back!!

Post by MikeModano »

Ma mi sa che ormai ha un'autonomia di 12 partite :D
^Tex^
MLB Team: San Francisco Giants
NFL Team: Houston Texans
NBA Team: Phoenix Suns
NHL Team: Calgary Flames

Post by ^Tex^ »

Saranno contenti quelli del MoDo...  :D
Yes, he had been elbowed in the head but a retaliatory slash hard enough to break a bone is a bit much. - Yahoo Fantasy riguardo al Profeta Ohlund (sospeso per 4 partite)

ClaudeGiroux
Senior
Senior
NFL Team: Philadelphia Eagles
NHL Team: Philadelphia Flyers

Post by ClaudeGiroux »

Footberg!  :forza:
[align=center]Image[/align]
bure
Pro
Pro

Post by bure »

New York Batteries, the 2009 and 2010 and 2011 (and only) Stanleit Cup Champions.
bure
Pro
Pro

Post by bure »

"it feels really good and I'm hungry to play".

http://twitter.com/kausatoday

:forza: :truzzo:

Robin
Senior
Senior

Post by Robin »

no ti prego con i rangers no...  :disgusto:
GM Detroit RoadRunners/ GM Denver Stuprators
Mazziero
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mazziero »

bure wrote: Pleeeeeeease... fa che sia vero!

(magari coi Caps invece che coi Flyers   :fischia: )
Speriamo di no, di solito ho sempre tifo per le squadre in cui gioca Forsberg, ma con i Fliers proprio non ce la faccio  :forza:
therussianrocket
Pro
Pro
NBA Team: Dallas Mavs
NHL Team: Florida Panthers

Post by therussianrocket »

"What's so special about Crosby? I don't see anything special there. Yes, he does skate well, has a good head, good pass. But there's nothing else." (Alexander Semin)

"He could stop a bee in a fog" (Blues' broadcasters on Pekka Rinne)
bure
Pro
Pro

Post by bure »

:piango:

Biron 43
Pro
Pro

Post by Biron 43 »

bure wrote: :piango:
gliel'hai tirata proprio bene eh  :applauso:
bure
Pro
Pro

Post by bure »

Biron 43 wrote: gliel'hai tirata proprio bene eh  :applauso:
fottiti, as usual  :gazza:

Biron 43
Pro
Pro

Post by Biron 43 »

bure wrote: fottiti, as usual  :gazza:
meglio fare da solo che essere fottuto da uno come te  :gazza: