Re: New Jersey Nets- The best is yet to come

Solo qui trovate i topic "contenitore" in cui parlare delle specifiche squadre NBA!
jason
Pro
Pro
MLB Team: New York Yankees
NFL Team: New York Jets
NBA Team: Brooklyn Nets

New Jersey Nets- Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate

Post by jason »

[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]NEW JERSEY NETS[/align]

Nonostante tutto, conosciamo la nostra storia

Dai tempi della ABA

Abbiamo avuto i nostri campioni  :notworthy: :notworthy:

Le nostre soddisfazioni

Ci siamo divertiti ammirando gesta di grandi atleti

Anche nei momenti peggiori, guardiamo con ottimismo il futuro

TEAM ROSTER

# 1 Rafer Alston
# 7 Tony Battie
# 2 Josh Boone
# 55 Keyon Dooling
# 17 Chris Douglas-Roberts
# 34 Devin Harris
# 44 Trenton Hassell
# 22 Jarvis Hayes
# 6  Courtney Lee
# 11 Brook Lopez
# 14 Eduardo Najera
# 21 Bobby Simmons
# 51 Sean Williams
# 8 Terrence Williams
# 9 Yi Jianlian

HEAD COACH Kiki Vandeweghe

[align=center]Image[/align]
Last edited by jason on 10/07/2010, 0:35, edited 1 time in total.
I survived 12-70, "the decision", the Dwightmare, and the "Melodrama"
evil_schuldiner
Rookie
Rookie

Post by evil_schuldiner »

Primo!  :applauso:
Certo la prima sfida d'inizio topic contro i Cavs...interessante verificare se Brook attaccherà zio Shaquille, o se si prenderà i jumper dalla media. Capitolo LeBron, mi aspetto un 40ello facile stanotte, non vedo proprio chi possa limitarlo.
Jason ma hai notizie sul cinese? Sono due settimane che si scrive "rientra la prossima", ma ora sono giorni che non se ne parla proprio.
I trust 'Pez.
"We battled hard" - Avery Johnson
andreaR
Pro
Pro
NFL Team: Jeremy Schokey
NBA Team: New York Knicks

Post by andreaR »

bell'apertura, in bocca al lupo ai nets e al nuovo topic  :forza:
da francilive » 10 ago 2012, 17:20

grande rissa, cosi!!!! giu' mazzate, spaccagli il culo!!!
Radiofreccia
NBA Team: Los Angeles Lakers

Post by Radiofreccia »

La prima squadra Nba che abbia mai conosciuto, grazie ai Nets di Kidd in Nba Live 2000.

Riguardo Wall, non credete che sia un ruolo già coperto?
Smiles are a curves that set everything straight.

L'imbarazzo di un risveglio è di gran lunga preferibile alla solitudine di una notte
evil_schuldiner
Rookie
Rookie

Radiofreccia wrote: La prima squadra Nba che abbia mai conosciuto, grazie ai Nets di Kidd in Nba Live 2000.

Riguardo Wall, non credete che sia un ruolo già coperto?
Devin Harris ottimo giocatore con un ottimo contratto, nessuno lo mette in dubbio. Ma se John Wall continua così durante la stagione e i Nets guadagnano il top pick, secondo te quanti MILLISECONDI ci pensa Rod Thorn prima di cederlo?  :naughty:
I trust 'Pez.
jason
Pro
Pro

Post by jason »

evil_schuldiner wrote: Primo!  :applauso:
Certo la prima sfida d'inizio topic contro i Cavs...interessante verificare se Brook attaccherà zio Shaquille, o se si prenderà i jumper dalla media. Capitolo LeBron, mi aspetto un 40ello facile stanotte, non vedo proprio chi possa limitarlo.
Jason ma hai notizie sul cinese? Sono due settimane che si scrive "rientra la prossima", ma ora sono giorni che non se ne parla proprio.
The Nets announced Tuesday morning that Yi Jianlian had the stitches removed from his upper lip on Monday and will be able to participate in non-contact drills this week. He can practice fully next Monday and is expected to make his return next Wednesday (Dec. 23) against the Timberwolves.
evil_schuldiner
Rookie
Rookie

[align=center]
Game Thread 15/12/2009[/align]
Chi:
Image At Image
Quando:
Dove:
Starters:
For our NJ Nets
Pg:Devin Harris
Sg: Si - Di - Aaaah
Sf: Trent "Dumbo" Hassel
Pf: Josh Boone
C: Brucchettone Lopez

The others:
Pg: Mo Williams
Sg: Anthony Parker
Sf: 'Bron James
Pf: JJ Hickson
C: Shaquille O'Neall

Dalla panca:
Notable Nets
Terrence Williams
Skip To My Lou

Notable Cavs:
Anderson Varejao
Big Z

Preview (from Espn):
After a shaky start at home, the Cleveland Cavaliers have looked as dominant as ever lately. Their visitors Tuesday aren't likely to change that trend.

The lowly New Jersey Nets have begun their road trip with two blowout losses, and face a tough task to avoid finishing it with a third against LeBron James and the Cavs.

Cleveland, which went 39-2 at home last season, looked surprisingly vulnerable in losses to Boston and Chicago during its first four home games.

Those problems have disappeared as the Cavs (17-7) have won seven straight at home over the last month, shooting 52.7 percent from the field in those games. James has gotten his teammates involved with an average of 10.0 assists in that stretch, along with a relatively modest 25.3 points.

After beating Portland 104-99 in their most recent home game, the Cavs won 102-89 at Oklahoma City on Sunday. They were buoyed by a fourth-quarter half-court shot from Mo Williams, who fired in desperation as the shot clock expired.

The biggest factor was still James, who scored a season-high 44 points and was 5 of 8 from 3-point range.

"It's tough to guard a guy who's that quick, that strong, that's making shots that deep," Oklahoma City's Jeff Green said. "He's one of the top players in the NBA. He turned it on when his team needed it the most."

James is trying to lead the Cavs back to the NBA finals after they fell short the last two seasons, but the team has slipped behind Boston, Orlando and Atlanta in the race for the top spot in the Eastern Conference.

The Nets (2-22) are simply trying to save face in the wake of their historically bad start, as they became the first team in NBA history to open the season with 18 consecutive losses. They finally beat Charlotte on Dec. 4 and earned their first road win at Chicago last Tuesday, but their problems have resurfaced on this road trip.

After shooting 36.3 percent in a 107-91 loss at Indiana on Friday, New Jersey allowed a season high in points to the Hawks, who shot 11 of 17 from 3-point range during a 130-107 win over the Nets on Sunday.

"We were hanging tough with a top-four team in the East, pretty much for -- what fraction should I say? -- five-eighths of the game?" New Jersey center Brook Lopez said. "That's correct, right? So, we were in there. It just kind of fell out from under us offensively and defensively the beginning of the third quarter. I'm sure it's tough writing about us."

Lopez has been one of the few bright spots for New Jersey, ranking fifth in the NBA with 13 double-doubles. Another emerging contributor is Chris Douglas-Roberts, who is averaging 16.2 points but missed Sunday's game with a knee problem. It's unclear if he'll play Tuesday.

The Nets' woeful offense certainly doesn't need any more challenges, as the team ranks last in the league in points per game (89.3) and field goal percentage (41.5).

New Jersey has averaged 85.0 points during a four-game losing streak to the Cavs. This is the first of four meetings this season.

Stats Leaders:
Team Stat Leaders
       NEW JERSEY          CLEVELAND
Points B. Lopez 19.5  L. James 28.8
Rebounds B. Lopez 9.4  A. Varejao 8.2
Assists D. Harris 5.5  L. James 8.0
Steals C. Lee 2.1          M. Williams 1.4
Blocks B. Lopez 2.2  S. O'Neal 1.3

...e sempre e comunque: GO NETS!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :forza: :forza: :forza: :forza: :forza:
Last edited by evil_schuldiner on 15/12/2009, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
I trust 'Pez.
jason
Pro
Pro

Post by jason »

Ne prendiamo 25 ad essere generosi, vedrò la partita comunque..la spereanza è ultima a morire  :lol2:
The Prince Of Punk #90
Pro
Pro
NBA Team: Toronto Raptors

Post by The Prince Of Punk #90 »

evil_schuldiner wrote: Sg: Si - Di - Aaaah
:lmao:
[align=center]ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image[/align]
jason
Pro
Pro

Post by jason »

Quasi finito il primo tempo a Cleveland...probabilmente (anzi sicuramente) perderemo questa partita...ma rimango sempre più impressionato dall'intelligenza di Brook Lopez. 18 punti e 8 rimbalzi con 3.15 sul cronometro (contro Shaq)...ma oltre a questo sta dimostrando sempre più che questa ora è la sua squadra e che centri così in NBA già ora ce ne son pochi.
Lebron l'avrà sicuramente notato..spero se ne ricordi quando a Luglio dovrà prendere la decisione che aspettiamo tutti
Last edited by jason on 16/12/2009, 3:10, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpyon
Pro
Pro
NFL Team: Oakland Raiders
NBA Team: Raptors (NBA), TarHeels (NCAA)

Post by Scorpyon »

jason wrote: Quasi finito il primo tempo a Cleveland...probabilmente (anzi sicuramente) perderemo questa partita...ma rimango sempre più impressionato dall'intelligenza di Brook Lopez. 18 punti e 8 rimbalzi con 3.15 sul cronometro (contro Shaq)...ma oltre a questo sta dimostrando sempre più che questa ora è la sua squadra e che centri così in NBA già ora ce ne son pochi.
Lebron l'avrà sicuramente notato..spero se ne ricordi quando a Luglio dovrà prendere la decisione che aspettiamo tutti
Grande grande giocatore che sta maturando costantemente.... chiude con 22 punti e 15 rimbalzi  :applauso:
evil_schuldiner
Rookie
Rookie

Se per ogni sconfitta in campo arriva una buona notizia fuori dal campo, allora iniziamo a fare tank da ora :P

Russian's deal to buy Nets nears completion  :thumbup:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iaSOVLm-FWRKgvbp69FlKyPykBhw

Il trasferimento temporaneo per i due anni a Newark pare aver subito invece una seria battuta d'arresto:

Deal to move NJ Nets to Newark's Prudential Center falls apart  :polliceverso:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/12/newark_prudential_center_izod.html
I trust 'Pez.
jason
Pro
Pro

Post by jason »

evil_schuldiner wrote: Se per ogni sconfitta in campo arriva una buona notizia fuori dal campo, allora iniziamo a fare tank da ora :P

Russian's deal to buy Nets nears completion   :thumbup:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iaSOVLm-FWRKgvbp69FlKyPykBhw

Il trasferimento temporaneo per i due anni a Newark pare aver subito invece una seria battuta d'arresto:

Deal to move NJ Nets to Newark's Prudential Center falls apart  :polliceverso:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/12/newark_prudential_center_izod.html
Se non sbaglio ho letto da qualche parte che il nuovo owner dovrebbe cacciare 7.5 M per portare i Nets a Newark per due anni (aspettando Brooklyn)..dato che il trasferimento porterebbe sicuramente frutti e più attrattiva...e che il russo è di manica larga non penso ci dovrebbero essere problemi.
jason
Pro
Pro

Post by jason »

Due belle notizie:
I Nets giocheranno ufficialmente a Newark dalla prossima stagione...prendo da netsdaily.com

Wednesday, it was reported a deal to put the Nets in Newark had all but collapsed. Now, Mayor Cory Booker says he’s “very confident” things will work out: “We are in a very strong position. I actually believe the Nets will be playing here very soon.” Booker didn’t detail the reasons behind his confidence. The NJSEA had been willing to let the Nets out of their lease without penalty, then reneged.

E la NBA ha ufficializzato anche l'acquisto di Prokhorov:

The victories on court are few and far between. The victories off court are piling up. David Stern said Thursday Mikhail Prokhorov has survived the NBA’s background check. “There was nothing that was disclosed that would cause us not to move forward with his application,” said Stern. Next up: an investigation of his financial status. That should be no problem. The NBA is expected to vote on Nets’ transfter next month.

:01: :01: :01:
.:: MaVeRicK #23 ::.
Senior
Senior

Post by .:: MaVeRicK #23 ::. »

evil_schuldiner wrote: Devin Harris ottimo giocatore con un ottimo contratto, nessuno lo mette in dubbio. Ma se John Wall continua così durante la stagione e i Nets guadagnano il top pick, secondo te quanti MILLISECONDI ci pensa Rod Thorn prima di cederlo?  :naughty:
Esatto soprattutto perchè comunque sarebbe un assett molto appettibile sul mercato e quindi con molte richieste.