Re: Offseason: per tutti quelli che amano il golf

Il Punto d'incontro dei Fans NHL di Play.it USA
DevilInside
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Offseason: 10 mln x 15 anni!!!

Post by DevilInside »

Intanto su NHl.com si può vedere un bel video con le nuove regole di quest'anno che puniscono gli interventi mirati alla testa (si vedono colpi spaventosi!!!), quelli volontari sotto le ginocchia e qualunque contatto in una situazione di icing.
One thing I learned in my short time here, this is a team. It’s never about the one guy. It’s a team with a great history and a great future.”   ILYA KOVALCHUK
gromollet
Rookie
Rookie

Post by gromollet »

DevilInside wrote: Di  poco???
Gionta un Ranger??? Bestemmia!!!!!
avrà voluto dire Gomez
Vicram
Pro
Pro
NFL Team: Denver Broncos
NHL Team: Colorado Avalanche

Post by Vicram »

Intanto è iniziata la preseason. Ottimo il debutto di Halak nei Blues  :gazza:
^Tex^
MLB Team: San Francisco Giants
NFL Team: Houston Texans
NBA Team: Phoenix Suns
NHL Team: Calgary Flames

Post by ^Tex^ »

This is what Jeremy Roenick said on his weekly radio show about the Thrashers moving Dustin Byfuglien to defense. Also takes a couple shots at Atlanta fans and general manager Rick Dudley.

Roenick: “That might be the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard in my life.  Dustin Byfuglien as a defenseman.  I would love to play against Dustin Byfuglien as a defenseman.  I would turn him inside out, left, right and center every single time.  This kid, he made his living in front of the net scoring goals during the playoffs for the Chicago Blackhawks.  Why on earth would you put him back as a defenseman?  This kid is strong, he’s powerful, he’s a great skater.  Put him in front of the net as a forward.  That’s where you want him to do all his damage.  Playing him as a defenseman?  Maybe that’s why the Thrashers are 0-3 in preseason.  Maybe that’s why nobody comes to watch their games.  It’s crazy.  What are they thinking?  They already have a GM that doesn’t know the game whatsoever.  But, hey, that’s just my opinion.  Like me or hate me if you don’t [agree].  I’m not a big fan of Atlanta for a lot of reasons but the fact that they’re going to play Dustin Byfuglien [as a defenseman], my goodness gracious.”

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Yes, he had been elbowed in the head but a retaliatory slash hard enough to break a bone is a bit much. - Yahoo Fantasy riguardo al Profeta Ohlund (sospeso per 4 partite)

Robin
Senior
Senior

Post by Robin »

^Tex^ wrote: This is what Jeremy Roenick said on his weekly radio show about the Thrashers moving Dustin Byfuglien to defense. Also takes a couple shots at Atlanta fans and general manager Rick Dudley.

Roenick: “That might be the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard in my life.  Dustin Byfuglien as a defenseman.  I would love to play against Dustin Byfuglien as a defenseman.  I would turn him inside out, left, right and center every single time.  This kid, he made his living in front of the net scoring goals during the playoffs for the Chicago Blackhawks.  Why on earth would you put him back as a defenseman?  This kid is strong, he’s powerful, he’s a great skater.  Put him in front of the net as a forward.  That’s where you want him to do all his damage.  Playing him as a defenseman?  Maybe that’s why the Thrashers are 0-3 in preseason.   Maybe that’s why nobody comes to watch their games.  It’s crazy.  What are they thinking?  They already have a GM that doesn’t know the game whatsoever.  But, hey, that’s just my opinion.  Like me or hate me if you don’t [agree].  I’m not a big fan of Atlanta for a lot of reasons but the fact that they’re going to play Dustin Byfuglien [as a defenseman], my goodness gracious.”

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
idolo Roenick  :forza: :forza: :forza:
GM Detroit RoadRunners/ GM Denver Stuprators
ilya
Senior
Senior
MLB Team: Atlanta Braves
NFL Team: Green Bay & Seattle
NHL Team: Dallas

Post by ilya »

Mi sa che Jeremy ha ragione...
^Tex^
MLB Team: San Francisco Giants
NFL Team: Houston Texans
NBA Team: Phoenix Suns
NHL Team: Calgary Flames

Post by ^Tex^ »

Sicuramente Golovkov non potrà essere un preferito di Don Cherry...  :gazza:
Yes, he had been elbowed in the head but a retaliatory slash hard enough to break a bone is a bit much. - Yahoo Fantasy riguardo al Profeta Ohlund (sospeso per 4 partite)