MLB Team: Cleveland Indians
NFL Team: San Francisco 49rs
NBA Team: Boston Celtics
NHL Team: Pittsburgh Penguins

Re: 2010 Stanleit Cup Finals - **DENVER @ NEW YORK** - THE WAR

Post by zaghibar »

bure wrote: 425,350

This shit never gets old baby!   :metal:
Siamo all'autocelebrazione adesso? patetico... :applauso: :applauso: :applauso: :applauso:

...ma complimenti lo stesso va... :forza:
[img width=241 height=150]http://www.awflags.com/images/prod254.jpg[/img]
bure
Pro
Pro
NHL Team: Batteries :truzzo:

Post by bure »

zaghibar wrote: Siamo all'autocelebrazione adesso? patetico...
mah.. vincesse lo scudo il milan dubito troveresti patetica l'autocelebrazione' con "we are the champions" a San Siro  :lol2:

New York Batteries, the 2009 and 2010 and 2011 (and only) Stanleit Cup Champions.
Vicram
Pro
Pro
NFL Team: Denver Broncos
NHL Team: Colorado Avalanche

Post by Vicram »

Concordo con Bure e appoggio l'autocelebrazione.
Se avesse vinto Ingersoll, mi sarei celebrato per almeno una settimana sbeffeggiando tutti :sogno:  :gazza:
bure
Pro
Pro

Post by bure »

Vicram wrote: Concordo con Bure e appoggio l'autocelebrazione.
Se avesse vinto Ingersoll, mi sarei celebrato per almeno una settimana sbeffeggiando tutti :sogno:  :gazza:
eh, dammi tempo..  :D :truzzo:

New York Batteries, the 2009 and 2010 and 2011 (and only) Stanleit Cup Champions.
MattBellamy
Pro
Pro
MLB Team: Chicago Cubs
NBA Team: Oklahoma City Thunder
NHL Team: Washington Capitals

Post by MattBellamy »

Non abbiamo ancora avuto tempo per dare lo sfogo meritato alle tamarrate celebrative  :01: :forza: :metal: :metal: :metal: :truzzo: :truzzo:
Image-ImageImage
^Tex^
MLB Team: San Francisco Giants
NFL Team: Houston Texans
NBA Team: Phoenix Suns
NHL Team: Calgary Flames

Post by ^Tex^ »

MattBellamy wrote: Non abbiamo ancora avuto tempo per dare lo sfogo meritato alle tamarrate celebrative  :01: :forza: :metal: :metal: :metal: :truzzo: :truzzo:
Se esagerate con le tamarrate gli altri mod si prendono il diritto di editare i post. :censura:  :truzzo:
Yes, he had been elbowed in the head but a retaliatory slash hard enough to break a bone is a bit much. - Yahoo Fantasy riguardo al Profeta Ohlund (sospeso per 4 partite)

bure
Pro
Pro

Post by bure »

[align=center]I T' S     B A C K !!!

Image[/align]

bure
Pro
Pro

Post by bure »

sorry for being this late with my reply..
superjoe2001 wrote: Congratulations on winning dude. But, I will rain on your parade here a little bit. I really do feel that your victory does come with a bit of couple blemishes. Firstly, the Yahoo! h2h league will recognize me as the winner and champion of that league.
LOL, who cares about yahoo.. i can see that pleasing you, but i don't see how it should affect our win.
I think that's significant to note, because, that record on Yahoo! stays on Yahoo!'s records. When I look back on it a couple years from now, it will recognize me as the champion of that league. Secondly, and maybe more importantly, if you look at the week-to-week matches we had against each other throughout this entire season, I won 2 out of the 3 weeks. I think these points just highlight that you were not an unbeatable team for me
i never had doubts about.

However, let me point out what the second post of this thread shows:
in the previous playoff rounds my team did great, and was again better than yours  :truzzo:
that I can take pride in the fact that I won the H2H hockey league on Yahoo!, was second in the Yahoo! points league, Western Conference champion, second in the overall in the Stanleit standings and playoffs and was the top seed in the Western Conference. I also really like that my team came back and made you sweat a little when the other GMs could not conceive giving you a hard time in their matches against you.
No doubts you had a GREAT season, especially considering all the important injuries.. i can only compliment you about that.
But, in the end, you are the Stanleit champion again. So, enjoy it.
speaking of which, i have this video for you!

:forza: